cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

indingrl

laughing out loud

Wow what an adventure here at this NEW blogging territory. laughing my way through as I learn NEW ways of sending my graphics to encourage all my RECOVERING FROM NICOTINE FAMILY in Jesus name amen big hug to all. Change is always happening and I am trying to ADJUST maturely and with a HEART FILLED WITH GRATITUDE I HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR! no worries IF I can do this anyone can and TOGETHER WE WILL STAY QUIT NO MATTER WHAT NEW PROGRAM IS DONE AND HAPPEINING.....JUST LAUGH OUT LOUD AND GET A DRINK OF WATER.....BIG HUG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scha

Hello! Just wanted to say thank you for posting a discussion on the new community, we know this will require some learning curve but hope that it will be more useful for you in the long run!

Since we don't have the message boards anymore, the best alternative would be maybe adding a discussion or a blog and adding the picture you want to share like this (I copied this picture from a website and just hit "Paste" while writing this reply.

This group who just elevated everyone's grocery store goals.

And then tagging the folks you want to "send the message to" by @ mentioning them. I've added a @ mention to your name below for example. You just have to use the @ sign and then start typing a username immediately after until you see the person's name on the list of "People."

indingrl

Then the person you want to message will get a notification in their inbox here on the community or via email.

Hope that's helpful.

~ Sarah, EX Team

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

indingrl‌ Glad to see you on here.  Laughter is good!  It made me think about https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/laughter-is-the-best-medicine?sr=search&searchId=e43c5f1a-...‌ group. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Laughter will get us through!

Image result for laughing pics

Look at that!  We can just copy and past right into the message.  Thanks scha

0 Kudos