cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

veronica12

i miss my mom and do not want to suffer as she did from ciggerettes

this is why i have quit and i thought this was going to be something i did just for a day or two now it's going on 5 and i feel like i can really do this for myself and my 4 children and my son who needs 24-7 care and this as well makes me not want another ciggerette and when i think about smokeing i think about my mother and how hard it was for me to see her stuggle to breath that i also took care of her in her last days 24-7 now it's me time i have to make myself stronger and quitting it the start to being able to gain some weight and loose a little stress worring about when i can go outside and smoke was very stressful i have never smoked in my house around my kids so now i thank god that i have started this adventure  of my new life i'm trying to figure out do i start walking or running for excercise?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Yaya2.6.10

Hooray for your decision to Quit and welcome.  We mostly hang out in Blogs.  If you click there, you will find lots of posts from others and your post will get seen.  It will help folks connect with you if you put a little something in the about me section of your page. 

0 Kudos