cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

dar7

hi thought I'd tell my story a bit

I am getting ready to quit nov 2 been smoking for 40 yrs my fiancee has had a stroke and then heart attack mainly due to a blood clotting issue from lyme desease only 47 years old but he also smokes so my inspiration is not only for my own health but for his I'm seeing his mind set is starting to lean towards quitting also because I am talking alot about it and making a plan I have always been very active love horses work in a restuarant and love working with people I have been having some weasing circulation issues and I'm pretty sure my heart is pissed off at me so it is clearly time also just think of the money crazy I have decided to roll my own for the next week and really start practicing trigger control and cut way back the bag tobacco I think has less chemicals smoked them before and don't seem to be as addicting at least no fire retardent in the paper so may help a bit with withdrawel I thought maybe keep an e cig around but they tend to make my throught hurt and make me cough more I am so looking forward to being an x not looking forward to the battle but I am a fighter and have a very strong will so I know I can do it but I am definatly going to need to find things to keep my hands busy I do love to paint so maybe I'll get back into art a bit thanks to all for listening and all you support this is awsome I am still having trouble knowing which is the best way to post blogs etc not that computer savy Dar 7 not sure why it says I posted this in 1969 whaaaat

0 Kudos
2 Replies
dar7

hopefully my blog got out there

0 Kudos
butterboy2524

Yeah, when I saw 1969, I thought this Chantix was making me hallucinate!  😜

0 Kudos