cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

shashort

hey I am back for now

Hey I'm here and a  big hello to everyone. I have missed you all lots!!  Hope everyone is doing good.with your smoke free selves.  I have kept my comitment and today I am 273 days wow moving on up.  Am I posting this in right place?  Last few weeks really sucked with the surgery. and being attached hand and hip together.  Feb 17 is mysurgery date for the detachment.  I will be so happy to get it all behind   Hope everyone has a great smoke free weeked.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT, LOVE,CARE AND ALL YOU DO!!

sHARON

28 Replies
maryfreecig

Hi Sharon, Thanks for the update. Smober yesterday, smober today, smober tomorrow. Thanks for keeping the no smoking message going...no smoking no matter what. I hope your recovery from surgery and trauma get's easier and easier.

Stopforgood

Hope you're doing well and are as comfortable as possible.  Thoughts and prayers for you!

Jennifer-Quit

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayer!  I am glad that you were able to check in - because we sure do miss you!

ccrider

Glad you are checking in , I hope you are feeling better, speedy recovery, thoughts and prayers are with you!!

MarilynH

I just happened to be maneuvering around and saw this and I'm some happy I noticed it Sharon, we all miss you my friend and fellow Exer,congratulations on your awesome 273 splendiforous DOF and counting. You have a wonderful spirit, I will continue sending good thoughts and prayers up for you. shashort and here's a gentle hug from me to you. 

bonniebee

I was so happy to hear from you today I can't believe you are attached hip  to hand or hand to hip.... Wow modern medicine is unbelievable !  You are amazing Sharon ! Please get well soon God bless you !animals kitten puppy flowers.jpg

Magstoyou

Glad to see your back and doing better.

Congratulations on your 375 Day !!

Prayers for your next surgery on the 17th.

Mags

Thats_it

❤️  keep it up, girl

sparky26

Good to see you , you're doing great .