cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tracy17

gaining weight

I have started gainging a bit. I want it to stop NOW..As for you who wrote the story about the dr,. Did you loose any weight when you started smoking again?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
karen36

I quit once about 15 yrs ago and gained wait started smoking and it never came off. So I give up and am going to quit again but this time make healtier choices and walk more. We can do this
0 Kudos
edith2

Who cares??? I'm at an age where I'm damn glad I'm still alive. oooooooo! I gained weight!! Yeah, and I'm saving tons of money not buying cigarettes! I can take a deep breath and not cough my lungs out! And yeah, FOOD tastes better! And smells better! Speaking of smell, I don't STINK! My home doesn't STINK!! I had to go and buy a new couch when I quit because my old one stunk so bad from my smoking! I have inner beauty!!! My lungs are healing from all the years of abuse I put them through!!! Do you lose any weight when you start smoking again????? What kind of question is that??? I sure as hell don't want to find out. You think I want to be a skinny, stinky, coughing old lady???? NO WAY!! I'm more beautiful NOW because people can see me smile instead of a cigarette hanging out of my mouth!!
0 Kudos