Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Yes I can.

But really how can I by myself?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Barbscloud

@whoisjongalt20 Welcome to the Ex and congrats on your decision to quit.  You found the Ex so you don't have to do this alone.

Use this time to educate yourself about nicotine addiction and put a plan in place with how you'll deal with cravings, identifying your triggers and creating the new associations you'll create instead of smoking.    This is doable with knowledge and preparation.   It took me 50 years to get it right because I skipped these two steps. in the past.  This time I was lucky to find the Ex and learned how to quit.  

And you just found an amazing group of quitters the are here to support you on this journey to becoming an Ex.  There will be ups and downs, but that is part of the journey.  We're here for you, so just reach out anytime we can help or want to share your experience.

This link is a great place to get you started on the right track.  https://www.becomeanex.org/guides/?cid=footer_community_linktobex

Consider taking the Daily Pledge to stay on track one day at a time.  One day is all you have do right now.

Look forward to celebrating with you on the 29th. 

Stay busy and stay close.

Barbscloud_0-1681129492382.jpeg

Barb

0 Kudos