cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

makeit

When to actually quit? My quit date is today 3.16. So do i still vape today and this is my last day?

My quit date is today 3.16. So do I still vape today or was yesterday my last day I vaped?

Labels (1)
12 Replies
makeit

Hi and thank you so much for checking in. I'm still struggling with vaping. I found out some crappy news that totally jilted me and I just can't stop. I hate this! But I am so glad to be in this group.  Your kind words are really a bright light during this difficult time. I will keep trying! 

Hey!  My quit date is 3/20. Although I can't remember if that was my first day without a vape or the last day I vaped.  I guess it doesn't really matter to me that much. I haven't vaped in about 2 weeks and I'm grateful for that. I used the pouches for about a week so I haven't had nicotine in about a week.  It's tuff, I'm not gonna lie.  I literally think about it every single.  Several times a day. But as time goes by, I get a little bit stronger every day.  I had a couple of glasses of wine last night and didn't even think about vaping.  That's a great sign that things are going well. I'm thankful for all of the support I have received from the Ex community!! 

@makeit That's great.  Thanks for the update.

Barbscloud_0-1708870386843.jpeg

Keep moving forward one day at a time,

Barb