cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Kdot1st

What happened to all the night owls?

Knock knock... Anybody home?

Can this group be resurrected? I have issues in the middle of the night. 

Tags (2)
14 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The way to revive it it to post in it , it will show up in discussions where other night owls can respond and will again grown. Sometimes I have insomnia nights , others not and  if I'm up I will definitely respond . Although I was never a night smoker after going to bed there were the odd time when I couldn't sleep d get up and smoke to pass the hours away until morning . 

If you are having smoking thoughts I'd suggest to post anyway , either here or in a blog and then wait til morning for responses .. it might help you through the night to know there will be responses in the morning and you got whatever stress was keeping you awake on paper or in a blog . 

I know there is a time difference here and most of you are off line while I may still be online . 

How can we help ? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your welcome , check your blog lol you have mail  

mmorris215-2

Hello, nice to know that I'm not the only one up at night. 

0 Kudos
Kdot1st

And I'm still around too. I've been a bit antisocial for the last 6 months ago but I'm going to check in more often. Maybe I'll be able to help some other night owls. I was told that after tomorrow I'll be an elder. Looking forward to being there like others were for me.

indingrl

Cool and CONGRATS

0 Kudos