cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

elvan

What does "currently being moderated" mean?

Jump to solution

I posted on the Freedom Train and this came up: 

Currently being moderated

. Along with something that looks like a caution or yield sign.

I have not been on other than to pledge and do a really quick look around.  I am not doing well and may not be around for a while, not sure about that. My back is not improving and may very well be getting worse.  I will post a quick blog but may be absent for a while.

Ellen

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

elvan

Yes, for some reason your post was pulled automatically into moderation.  I'm not sure why. You didn't do anything wrong.  It's just the "artificial intelligence" sometimes gets a false positive. The good thing it caught a lot of the spam that was posted overnight so it didn't get posted on the site and clog everything up.  As a side effect, some legitimate things might get caught up on occasion.  I will try to get the real stuff released as soon as I am able.  I do require some sleep though so at off hours if it "catches" one of your posts, it may be a little bit until I get it approved.  Apologies in advance.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

16 Replies
YoungAtHeart

I think that while they are working to prevent another spam attack, the moderators are looking at everything before it's posted to be sure it's OK. 

Not to worry!

Nancy

dwwms

I am sorry to hear your back is doing worse, elvan‌. I hope and pray it gets better soon. I saw this yesterday, haven't seen it since, but it appears to be an attempt at stopping the spam. Before something is posted, it is verified that it is not spam. It should have been posted within a few minutes.

Please do take care of yourself.

Doug

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

elvan

Yes, for some reason your post was pulled automatically into moderation.  I'm not sure why. You didn't do anything wrong.  It's just the "artificial intelligence" sometimes gets a false positive. The good thing it caught a lot of the spam that was posted overnight so it didn't get posted on the site and clog everything up.  As a side effect, some legitimate things might get caught up on occasion.  I will try to get the real stuff released as soon as I am able.  I do require some sleep though so at off hours if it "catches" one of your posts, it may be a little bit until I get it approved.  Apologies in advance.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

is that like detention or more like solitary confinement?

0 Kudos
elvan

Mark‌ Sleep and thank you, I just had not seen it before.  I am THRILLED that you got the spam under control.  

No apologies necessary,

Ellen

Strudel

Hope you feel better very soon Ellen! 

MarilynH

Very gentle cyber hug for you elvan ♡

0 Kudos
Barbara145

You are in my prayers dear sister nurse.  I spent the day with a bunch of nurses from MCV that I worked with for 10 years many moons ago.  It was pretty wonderful.  We are all a bunch of old ladies.  We weren't then : ).  Get better.

elvan

Barbara145‌ What fun that must have been, This is just another journey, unfortunately, it is a very painful one and seems to be all uphill but I will get there.  I went to urgent care to make sure there were no fractures in my hip or my spine.  Nothing "acute" shows but the scoliosis is really going rapidly.  I am not allowed to lift anything heavier than my purse...I can do gentle stretching exercises once the pain settles.  Right now, that seems a long ways off.  I am sure I will get there.

Thanks for the love,

Ellen

0 Kudos