cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

KMC56

Welcome 2022!!

Well I made through this 2021, I don't think there's one thing I can say I liked about it!!  I became a member of Medicare  (didn't smoke), paying more for groceries than I ever thought I'd spend (didn't smoke)..no matter what 2021 threw at me..I was smoke free, 2022 will make 6 years free!!! I really don't know how anyone could afford to smoke, yet am empathetic to those who are addicted to nicotine..I'm sure I would be checking the pockets and cushions at the 2nd hand stores for change!

Here's to all of you who are still smoke free, and to you who are embarking on a quit journey...you will be so happy and thrilled that you will be able to say; I don't do that anymore!!  It's is just one day at a time!!

Happy New Year to All!!

Kathy

Labels (1)
3 Replies
MarilynH

It's absolutely wonderful to see Kathy @KMC56 and even more wonderful to congratulate you on your precious quit journey YAY for your 6 year milestone YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every YEAR WON with many more to come let's CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES! Happy New Year to you and your family! 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉 Life really is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand! 😁🤗👍

0 Kudos
KMC56

Happy New Year to you sweet Marilyn!!  It is so GREAT to be smoke free!!

MarilynH

CONGRATULATIONS Kathy @KMC56 on 6 precious Smokefree years and counting YAY for each and every YEAR WON! 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉 Happy New Year lets CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES! 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉

0 Kudos