cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!

Bring your short sayings, your essays, and your own compositions! Take what you like and leave the rest! To be helpful is our only Goal!!!! Here is one place where giving doesn't deplete us at all while it does make each and every one of us RICHER!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
25 Replies
TerrieQuit

That's the first thing I do every morning is Choose not to smoke, commit,and pray!

Nice blog!

Terrie  82  DOF

0 Kudos
vanlil

ONE DAY AT A TIME.............sometimes one minute at a time.  Gratefully I am ok with the One Day part.

I try to have a new gratitude - not repeating the gratitudes I have used...........today I am grateful to learning new habits.  Did a big job today and didn't feel the thought of the "reward" cigarette after I compleded the job.  That is big for me.

Lillian Wed.Aug. 3 - 46 DOF

0 Kudos
ex-smokestack

jAug 7th. Day 1 down. Grateful for it and for all the helping hands I have found on this site.

0 Kudos
JustSharon

0 Kudos
Christine616

"I am enough". (I dont need cigarettes or anything else)

0 Kudos
Pao777

Hello all. I'm Paula and so glad to be here. My quit date is 01/31/2017, and I am tempted to start earlier but I realize how important the date is. I cannot wait to be free! Thank you all for your positive attitudes and posts! ❤️

0 Kudos