cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Gai.C

Ungrateful People

So I work at Walmart.  I'm a Department Manager of Dairy.  Walmart has started metering Customers in. Everyday something changes. Last Friday  they started talking Our Temperature.  They ask 4 Questions if U answer any of them Yes then u go to Another area and are asked 3 more Questions  and the A panel of Managers will decide if u need to go home after taking your Temperature.  Anyway  they've Also said Only one person per household can come in at a time. The Associates at the doors have been cussed at threatened yelled at . We are trying to Help keep People from getting sick but some Customers just don't care. We are Only using one door because they won't comply with the Instructions of Only 1 per household. This is so Crazy.  Limiting buying of certain items so that Everyone can get what they need. I pray this is Over soon. Stay Safe Everyone 

Tags (1)
45 Replies
SuzyQ411

Fantastic post MarilynH‌ And kudos to Gai.C‌ and all others who continue working at the designated essential services and put themselves at risk for the rest of the population 

Maki

Honesty is a beautiful thing . 

Greed is ugly . 

Grateful I have enough food for today . 

Grateful to those who are risking their lives to protect mine . They will not be forgot . 

Grateful for the people who have thought of my needs today and others needs . A phone call , a container of soup , a smile , the offers to drive to the grocery store if needed have been appreciated or picking up my online order .  It all makes a difference . Thank you . 

Gratitude can change our thoughts and attitude .

Grateful the birds chirping outside my window seems to be much more noticeable these days , a beautiful sound . 

Gai hope you feel more uplifted later today , I know it must be hard for all you employees there . You are appreciated by far more than not .  I don't shop Walmart , but appreciative of those in all grocery stores doing their best to keep us fed and safe .

Thank you so much .

Be blessed , take care . 

Gai.C

Thank you so much Maki

SimplySheri

My son works at WalMart in produce.  My daughter is a pharmacy technician in another WalMart.  I am so proud of them and ALL WalMart employees who risk themselves to make sure we have what we need.  You are heroes to us all!!  Thank you!!

Gai.C

Tell them both Thank U  from Me. Thank you.  Again I'm glad to be Working.  

indingrl

Gai STAYING a NON SMOKER anyway GOOD JOB

Jennifer-Quit

Times like this will either bring out the worst or the best in people.  I do the on-line ordering and pick it up at Wal-Mart, and I would like to say that I truly appreciate all employees  of Wal-Mart and other grocery stores who continue to work so that we all can eat.  Thanks for all you do!

Karen333

Hey there, I can totally relate to your situation. I work at Costco and deal with the same " entitled. " people

Gai.C

I don't encounter these people but our Associates at the door do. I've been Thanked Numerous times.  I just say  Thank you  for Trusting Us by shopping here.