cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Sik-A-It

Tomorrow I Hope and want to be my first day of kicking the Nicotine train to the curb!!!!!

I’m definitely going to need the support of others!!!! Please?!!!!!! I hope others are making it as well!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome. Be sure to update your quit date on your EX Plan

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
bilyana1609

How you doing? My quit date was June 1, but I  panicked and after not smoking half of the morning just moved the date to the June 2.. 

I woke up this morning ashamed of myself, I could not do it again. So here are am.. its 12PM, and I am not smoking 🙂 Usually, this is at least half a pack for me..  so I think that HUGE success (even if I fail again)

But the headache is unbearable..  I think it is because I also reduced coffee use. (I used to smoke sipping cold coffee) . Now everything tastes horrible. 

to be honest - I am scared. A lot.   I feel like crying, like I lost myself, like my only privilege is being taken away (well, I know this is all big BS, no need to tell me but does not make things easier)

Cravings indeed last 2-3 minutes.. the problem Is they come back every 2-3 minutes too, so all I think now of is smoking.. I am going crazy!

JACKIE1-25-15

@bilyana1609 and @Sik-A-It  Congratulations on making the best decision of your life.  Quitting is not easy but it is doable.   Along with support, education is the key to a successful quit Read the suggested material. Keep it simple Revised 

pastedImage_6.png

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Sik-A-It Welcome.  Sorry, just seeing your post today.  How is it going?   There's no hoping.  If you do the planning and the education about nicotine addiction, you'll be a success.

This link is a great place to start.

https://www.becomeanex.org/guides/?cid=footer_community_linktobex

We're definitely here to support you, so reach out anytime we can help.  One day at a time will get you where you want to be.

Barb

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Sik-A-It We're still here for you.  How are you doing?

Barb

0 Kudos