cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Thank you for the support!

Hello everyone!

Today is day 4 of freedom from cigarettes.  I'm doing pretty well with my nicotine replacement.  Glad I have this community for support.  All of you have been a god send.  Made it through today with minimal cravings, and only 5-2mg lozenges.  Thanks for the support everyone!

9 Replies
sweetplt

We are all in this journey together Aaron...aaronallred4891 ... the support of Ex makes a big difference on one’s quit...Congratulations to 4 days of Freedom...that is super...Happy Saturday ~ Colleen 

Barbscloud

Big congrats on 4 days.    You're off to a fabulous start on your journey to freedom.  

Have a good day.

Barb

maryfreecig

Great job! Congratulations on  four days.  

green1611

Congrats !!!! 

keep on moving... steadily... you will win

elvan

GOOD FOR YOU! Congratulations, quitting with the support from this community is an amazing experience. You are not alone!

MarilynH

How are you doing this morning aaronallred4891?

0 Kudos

I am great!  I was up very late into the morning, I couldn't get to sleep.  Trying to find other things to do when my cravings hit.  I just woke up so I'm going to try and make it an hour before allowing myself to have a lozenge.  I'm averaging 8 a day.  Thanks for checking on me MarilynH

RoseH

Well Done.jpg

RoseH

The first week is called Hell Week.  The second week is called Heck Week.  It does get better.  We’ve all been through it!  You can do it!