cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

robin18

Stupid Question

How in the heck do you add pictures or videos to your own page? I have tried and tried and I guess I am stupid because when I click on "add an image" it does not work. Thanks for any help.

Robin
0 Kudos
7 Replies
polly2

Hiya Robin our Mopper!! Yes, not moper!

You can get a free account at www.photobucket.com . Once there you can start a photo album by uploading pictures from your computer. Once you have them saved, you can copy html code that photobucket automatically generates for you. You can then add the html code into your "My Become An Ex Box." If you want to do a slideshow, you just click on slideshow, pick the pictures you want and add them. Once you've saved that, then you you can also copy the html code into the same box on your page! If you want to add videos, go to www.youtube.com . Find the video that you want to put up and the html code will be to the right of it...It's the same thing - just add it to your ex box! Hope this helps!!!
0 Kudos
polly2

ROFLMAO -- well I was moping until I could say MOP!! It felt real good -- just so I don't have to do it!!! heh heh!
0 Kudos
manofsteele

To show this next video I searched and found what I wanted to show on youtube.com and I copied the "Embed" code that starts out like < object ,,,,, /object > and paste into the reply box. Videos do not seem to work in the personal blogs but you can add them as a comment.
So here is a picture of where to find the embed code for the Live Sand Animation Video I have for your viewing here...

0 Kudos
manofsteele

To show this next video I searched and found what I wanted to show on youtube.com and I copied the "Embed" code that starts out like < object ,,,,, /object > and paste into the reply box. Videos do not seem to work in the personal blogs but you can add them as a comment.
So here is a picture of where to find the embed code for the Live Sand Animation Video I have for your viewing here...

0 Kudos
robin18

Thank you to everyone for replying to my question. Now maybe I can put videos and pictures on my page. But if not then I can always MOP my kitchen floor!!! LOL

EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL 3 DAY WEEKEND AND WONDERFUL LABOR DAY!!!!!!!!

Robin
0 Kudos
robin18

Thank you man of steel this really helps.

Robin
0 Kudos
robin18

Thank you very much Polly. This helped a lot.
0 Kudos