cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

Strength

Me and MomMe and Mom

Well my friends, my sweet, loving mom has joined dad on April 22nd.  So much to tell you but I can't right now.  My heart is broken and I'm lost and numb.  My sister and I were with her when she passed and said everything that needed to be said before she took her last breath.  

It is the strength I find here, from all of you, that kept me on my non smoking journey and to be honest, it hasn't been easy.  Losing the one person who loved you all of your life and stood by you through thick and thin is a feeling that words cannot express.  

Labels (1)
6 Replies
Carol6

Sorry to hear the news. Glad she is with your dad now and resting in peace.

Carol
There is always someone who needs your attention on ex. Let's ensure everyone has someone supporting them.
JACKIE1-25-15

My condolences to you and your family.  Nothing can replace a mother's love.  I am glad you are not smoking over it. God Bless you. 

MarilynH

I'm so sorry for your loss @Ralph1955 my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family 🤗 I'm sending youa huge caring hug!🤗

minihorses

I am very sorry for the loss of your mom @Ralph1955.  Losing a parent is one of the hardest things to go through.  May you find comfort that she is with God and your dad. 

Barbscloud

@Ralph1955 So sorry to hear about your mother.  Losing our parents is one of the hardest things we face in life.   You and your sister were there for your parents when they needed you the most.  Take comfort in that.

Barbscloud_0-1617027842128.jpeg

Glad you stayed strong.

Barb

Ralph1955

Thanks for the support and kind words.