cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JACKIE1-25-15

Shout Out @Yess Pamela for Day One/Won!

I just visited the Ex Cafe and I overheard a conversation that today is t Yess‌  got it mixed up she was mention it to
Rachel.   "s first day quit.  Let's give her a shout out. Upfront and personal. .  The way she has been participating I thought she had already quit. go!  RachelMB‌  

I guess if you snoop you can find out a lot of things.  I'm going back under cover. lol

0 Kudos
14 Replies
TerrieQuit

I am sorry RachelMB  that I got it wrong. I was going by what the site says beside your avatar. Congratulations on 126 days!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
RachelMB

TerrieQuit‌-no worries girlie-:)

0 Kudos
susan_m

Hey guys!!!  It's Pamela who is working on her day "won"........Yess, how are you doing????  Thanks for checking into the cafe this morning.  We are all pulling for you!!!

Susan 

TerrieQuit

Thanks, susan_m !

0 Kudos
Yess

I'm really green on community sites, blogs, et al and the Cafe, well, I think it's better I just read! This post for instance I think you are asking me but the reply is also to Jackie and, if I remember correctly... I actually started all this in Rachel's space?  Can't help but giggle over this!  Thank you all for your patience! Pamela

0 Kudos