cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Roll Call!

Just thinking about days gone by and people that were a big help to me in my quit.  So many that we no longer hear from and that is sad - because they have so much to offer.  I am going to @ mention some of these folks in hopes that a little nudge will get them to stop by and say hello and let us know how they are doing. Feel free to add others that I may have missed.

breakinchains

Brenda_M 

cyn9

dakota_posse

djmurray

GreenThumb3

iaviksfan

linda258

LisaAnnIndy74

marilyn_marmac 

Ms.J_11-10-2013

nanawendy

Newfound_Joy

OldBones-Larry

puff-tm-draggin

smorgy8513

Storm.3.1.14

swilson2

Yess

81 Replies
elvan

Ms.J_11-10-2013  So good to hear from you...I miss you, you really brought a lot of smiles to this place.  I still hear from Storm.3.1.14‌ via text sometimes...usually to share amazing photographs of his latest treks. iaviksfan  good to hear from you as well...I think it can be a sort of natural thing for people to move away from the site when they no longer need the constant support.  Glad that you got to meet OldBones-Larry‌ in your restaurant, that's really great!

Happy to hear from any and ALL of our people.  I did not realize that JustSharon‌ had liked something recently...she and TerrieQuit‌ and MePlus3‌ are so missed.

Ellen

0 Kudos

Love and miss you my twisted, evil, sinister twin  That being said, you know exactly why my mouth of a sailor self isn't on here very often. I may not be around for your anniversary but know I am proud of you and I thank you for all the good times. 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

I will call a spade a spade" Jackie's are like that.  It is part of our turf.  Bottom line person.  Some of what I say gets twisted.  Maybe someone will catch up or on after awhile.  I have seen you here before.  Nice seeing ya. 

0 Kudos

I like your style Lady~ and yes us Jackie's have to all stick together.  We are one tough breed AND I LIKE IT.   Glad to see you still rocking your quit, way to go. (    ) That's me sending you a high five!

xo

Ms J

Jackie

11/10/2013

0 Kudos
iaviksfan

Hi,  Happy to have been mentioned.  All in this group have been influential and I miss you. all.  Life got in the way as my quit got stronger so I weened away from the group.  I was happy to meet oldbones, who stopped by the restaurant I was running.  Life is stressful,  but by no means,  meaning to start smoking again! In the past year,  I went through a divorce and moved to three different states!  All without a smoke.  Thoughts of smoking?  Yes.  I'll stop by again soon and try and figure out the new site. All the best,  Greg

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Giulia

Nice to see you, Greg.  Boy, that's a lot that's happened in your year.  Glad you made it through with quit in tact!  If you need help with the new site you can always head for the community help section.  And this blog might give some pointers between the old and the new:  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/community-help/blog/2017/02/14/ex-to-ex-instructions   

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Nice to see. We will help you just ask. 

0 Kudos
Strudel

Great idea Jennifer! I have enjoyed reading through the comments! You reminded me to check on dear Nanawendy - I will send her a PM. She broke her ankle in May and was unable to attend EX 5 - but you are right - she hasn't been around in a while. 

Sootie

Jennifer---great idea with the roll call.......I miss joanne5-14-2008  and hope she is well. Not even sure she ever came onto this new site. She had actually tapered off before we ever moved. Carenda who is a good friend of JoAnne's , comes back for her anniversaries.

And, of course, let us not forget pir8fan‌  Mr. Tommy who is probably dealing with the coming Florida storm. @dancingthrulife  and joyeuxencore‌ and msgardengirl320 and Yaya2.6.10 are also Floridians (LOTS OF FLORIDIANS ON EX!!)......hope they are all safe.

joyeuxencore

Sootie‌ I am alive & well!!!! Turns out the storm went up the other coast but it was so huge that we got a 90 mile an hour wind storm anyway!! I was at my sister's house & never lost power or internet which is rare. I stayed with her for a week as my place was without power for a week...I have been texting Tommy and he usually answers me straight away but hasn't...Hope he is ok!! 

0 Kudos