cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

balbaines

Ready to quit...again.

Hello everyone.  I just signed up because I've been trying to quit again for a couple of weeks now with no success.  I quit a few years ago cold turkey for 4 months with no cravings, mood swings, weight gain...nothing.  It was easy.  This time around it's completely different.  Have spent the past few days reminding myself why I am quitting and how I felt for those 4 months the last time. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
wsvickery

May of 2009 I quit and stayed that way until I took a promotion with my job.  As of April this year I have been smoking non-stop.  It is much harder to stop this time.  I have noticed my breathing is harder and harder.  I am worried that I am going to have an extremely hard time with quitting this time.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Hey WS - I left a message on your page for you.

0 Kudos
sexybaby1

I know how u feel cause ive been smoking since i was 14 its not easy at all i stopped smoking when i had my kids then started right back know ive stopped smoking for the past 20 days its been hard but im trying to tell myself i need this for my health i see i have been breathing better and im less tired.

0 Kudos