Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

lois2

Quitters in Their 50's

Still smoke free, we have a strong quit going on,
Tags (1)
1,125 Replies
fabulousat50

Thank you Mark.  I have a plan with this quit and i an sticking with it, with the help of this website the people that are hear and all the helpful reading, and my daily involvement is what will help me keep this quit going.

JoAnne

Fabulousat50

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

How's your quit going fabulousat50‌?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Mark?   Over 1000 replies!  Needs to be branched.  According to peeps, they don't like searching , or are new navigators, new, etc..   Just an Olive"  branch"  would be so awesome.

0 Kudos
Leenie

What a great birthday gift you gave yourself!  The best kind!  

Leenie

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Leenie wrote:

What a great birthday gift you gave yourself!  The best kind!  

Leenie

Glad to see you back here on EX.  You have a beautiful long quit! Coming up on 9 years!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Leenie

Thanks, Mark! I am still so happy to have come to BecomeAnEX 9 years ago and I still recommend it to people I meet who say they are struggling to quit. Perfect strangers, even! I’m a little sad to have lost touch with some of my EX friends from ‘way back then. They were a huge part of my quit success. But moving on and into a new life is part of the process, I think. Thanks for all you do here, Mark.

Leenie

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Leenie wrote:

Thanks, Mark!  I am still so happy to have come to BecomeAnEX 9 years ago and I still recommend it to people I meet who say they are struggling to quit.  Perfect strangers, even!  

Thanks for the recommendation and paying it forward

Leenie wrote:

I’m a little sad to have lost touch with some of my EX friends from ‘way back then.  They were a huge part of my quit success. 

Check out your People tab on your profile.  Leenie's People . Many of them are still here. And who knows, maybe some will come back now that you're back.

Leenie wrote:

Thanks for all you do here, Mark.

Absolutely! That's why I'm here!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Nice to see you Leenie!

0 Kudos
Bonnie

Hi, Eileen!  Remember the old "ex" is where we met .  I'm back here with 110 days and this will be my "forever" quit...and this site is invaluable to me.  I have other friends on FB that I met on the "old" Ex...I think they all stayed quit from long ago, like you...♥

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Well I am still in my 50's...... so I can post here a bit more. I turn the big 60 in June! HA!!!

Anyway, life is good at 59 and not being a smoker...even better  my grandkids don't have to be around a stinky Nana, lol. I feel 30 something but me body says...noooooooooooo....your right on target.

0 Kudos