cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Quit Date May 22nd, 2015

I'm smoking over a pack a day, mostly out of boredom.  I decided this morning that I am going to quit.  I have quit before, for 3 yrs, 2 yrs, and 5 yrs.  I'm not sure why I start again.  I am 47, and I don't want to smoke ever again.  There is so much more I could use the money for, especially since I am home with and OTJ injury going on 2 years this July.  I just need a support team and friends to help me with this.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Iwannalife

My quit date is 4/27. Like you I have quit before and started back.  I am 58 years old and am ready to quit for good this time. Lets team up and do this thing together. 

0 Kudos

My quit day is the 20th of May. I've quit and started several times now. My last start up was due to a divorce. I feel stupid very day that I made that choice. Its been 3 years now and its time to kick it. My dad died from smoking again I feel dumb for smoking. He died way to young and I font want to do that yo my own kids. Its stinky, expenditure and just plan gross. Its time!!! Had to put this out here in the universe thanks for giving me this space it do it!
0 Kudos