Hello everyone! My quit date is Dec 1st so I need al the advice that i can get
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
173 Replies
kinswil55

I'm proud to join your group...
0 Kudos
tiffany5

Thank you both very much for being so supportive of this group. I hope that I can encourage others to participate in this group and share their motivational stories of success and anything else on their minds that they would like to share to help themselves or others quit an quit for good! God bless you both and take full advantage of this page.
0 Kudos
kinswil55

Hi Tiffany..Just stopping in with a "Bless You" for you and to say I am 19 days SMOKE FREE, Praise God! For it is He who delivered me from this horrible addiction and led me to this site so I could accomplish what He knew I could do...Linda
0 Kudos
lois2

Yes we are lucky we don't have to go out side and smoke , I .am so proud of all of us.one day at a time and pray . hugs
0 Kudos
tiffany5

God is great isn't he? He delivers us right out of the dark and reveals the light before our very eyes. I believe that each one of us will be free forever from the chains of addiction. I believe that even more people will find themselves wanting to quit and make that goal a reality for themselves and those they love. Keep up the excellent work and give all the thanks and Glory to God!
0 Kudos
lois2

GOD is great and we are so lucky and bless to have his help. THANK you GOD for the smoke free days you have giving me' AMEN
0 Kudos
tiffany5

Hello Lois! Yes you're right. God IS great and he is always there leading our ways. All praise and glory be to him forever and ever!
0 Kudos
lois2

STAY STRONG IN YOUR QUIT . GOD IS SO GOOD TO US.
0 Kudos
lois2

I'AM proud to be a quitter where at least i know i am free ,i gladly stand up for the good old non smoker.you do the song writing i will stick to cooking.
0 Kudos
lois2

GOD is great,God is good, think you for our quit. AMEN
0 Kudos