Give and get support around quitting

michael26

Proud Quitters

Hello everyone! My quit date is Dec 1st so I need al the advice that i can get
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
173 Replies
lois2

Hi every one KEEP up the good job on your quits. we can all do it , yes JENN C it is a struggle but it does get better. i like being a quitter.
0 Kudos
jenn-c

Lois - I finally posted my first blog today and I am happy to say I like being a quitter too!
0 Kudos
the_carpenter

happy smoke free weekend to all
0 Kudos
lois2

I love being a QUITTER good night all.
0 Kudos
tiffany5

I love being a quitter too! Fresh air to the lungs....the lungs thank us for it! I've made it to double digits! I'm on day 10! Yay! Hope all of you guys have a great weekend! Summer is about to be officially over soon! *SNIFFLE!* I'm not ready for winter yet!
0 Kudos
lois2

you CAN CALL me a quitter, i don' care. good luck to us all
0 Kudos
Rick_M

It is raining out and I don't have to go out and stand in it every hour.

Tiffany, same here I'm not ready for another Ohio winter, but at least we know we won't be going outside in the snow and cold every hour to smoke either.
0 Kudos
tiffany5

You're right about that Rick. I remember them days. Wow did that suck. Frost bite on your hands just for a few puffs of a cigarette? No thank you. Welcome to the group! 🙂
0 Kudos
spunkie

Tiffany I just saw you had created this page WTG girl good job I love being a quitter... SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT
0 Kudos
tiffany5

Thank you Spunkie! I'm glad that you like my page. I'm just trying to do a good thing and help as many people as I can. 🙂
0 Kudos