Give and get support around quitting

michael26

Proud Quitters

Hello everyone! My quit date is Dec 1st so I need al the advice that i can get
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
173 Replies
NancyJC

This is one time I'm proud to be called a quitter. I quit the nasty, smelly, expensive cigarettes 332 days ago. I am finally FREE!!!!!! Sure, I still have to watch out for the nicodemons, but I know I will never take another puff. I am a nicotine junkie, so I can never have another cigarette, EVER. So "Call Me A Quitter" anytime, I Love It.
0 Kudos
tiffany5

Both of you guys have come an extremely long way and I am so glad and encouraged at your guys' success! Keep up the fight! Everyday is one more day further away from the habit. It IS freedom! You get your life back. You control your life. Not cigarettes!
0 Kudos
the_carpenter

hello fellow quitters
  day 160 and not looking back
  i am proud to be a quitter 😃
0 Kudos
NancyJC

Congrats Jim on 160 days.
0 Kudos
edith2

Thank you for starting this group! I love the way you fixed it up with the picture and all the sayings!
  Congradulations on your 160 days Jim! I know you've had a tough time with what's going on in your life and you perservered! Great job!
  Spunkie, you are AWESOME!!
0 Kudos
tiffany5

Hello Jim! Welcome to "Call Me A Quitter!" Congratulations on your 160 days! Keep running away from that habit and don't look back!
0 Kudos
tiffany5

Hey Edith! Thank you and thank everyone for the support in this group! All of you guys are extremely awesome and such good supports. God bless all of you in your journeys!
0 Kudos
the_carpenter

no new members??????????
  everyone else start smoking again????
0 Kudos
tiffany5

Haha, well this group just started up not too long ago. I'm sure it will catch on fast though. 🙂
0 Kudos
tiffany5

Feel free at anytime to post a discussion if you have something on your heart or mind that you want to share! Discussions are always welcome. Have a blessed day all! 🙂
0 Kudos