cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

Positive ....

.... that word has so many different meanings but in our world today it can be a scary word.  Well for me it is.  An employee of mine went out to dinner with a group of people, one of them not knowing she had the virus, and my employee got it.  We all immediately closed the shop for the day and got tested.  Another employee tested Positive as well.

I donated blood last Saturday and I am positive as well.  I have received both vaccines so I'm hoping my case is going to be mild but, it's frightening.  Asking for thoughts and prayers.

27 Replies
MarilynH

Aaah Ralph I'm so sorry Im sending you a humongous caring hug along with lots of good thoughts and prayers for a very mild case of Covid and that your boss will be okay as well! You're right, positive is normally great BUT NOT here! 

RachelMB

Sorry to hear Ralph.  Here is hoping you will have a mild case with already having had the vaccines.  Keep us posted. xoxoxo

Rachel

Strudel

Sending prayers Ralph. Please take care!

CrazyQuitter

Oh Wow I am so sorry to hear this! Fingers crossed you and two of your employees got tested positive. Fingers and toes crossed and prayers that you can all recover from it. Keep us all posted so we know how you're doing!

green1611

Sending prayers for speedy recovery !!!

God bless you

sweetplt

Sorry to hear this Ralph....Ralph1955 take care of yourself and keep us posted on how you are doing...sending out a healing prayer for you.... for a “positive outcome”....Colleen 809 DOF 

Ralph1955

I have a test scheduled for tomorrow and the results will take 3 days.  So far, no fever.  I'm just feeling like I was hit by a truck; very weak and exhausted and a bit disoriented.  Keep ya's posted.

YoungAtHeart

Well, darn!!!  Feel better!

0 Kudos
elvan

Saying prayers for you, hoping you can just get sone rest & feel better. So sorry you & your staff are going through this. I have not received any vaccine, no place has it. I am signed up on a waiting list that is supposed to be statewide. Hoping you feel MUCH better very soon.

Ellen

sweetplt

Rest and fluids dear Ralph....

0 Kudos