cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marinemom

Positive Affirmations and Support

Don't feel bad Ali. I guess I could be guilty of the same thing. My morning was he** and I was talking to a friend who was smoking and although I didn't ask for a drag I really wanted too. Did inhale some of the smoke off it though. Didn't help the stress level. Got a lozenge in my mouth right now. They work pretty good at taking the edge off.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2,921 Replies

i need this as my screen saver!!! Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are

This applies to my faith even if I do not belong to this religious group...

0 Kudos

It's all still up to you finally to take the first step to change!

Two inspiring posts in a row? What’s happening around here? I promise this won’t become an everyday thing and design will go out the window, but there are some big things happening around here and I seem to need/want to share a little inspiration. This is a spiritual post, so read on if interested Have …

0 Kudos

I am your Lord ! Seek Me as Friend and Lover of your soul, but remember that I am also King of kings-sovereign over all. You can make some plans as you gaze into the day that stretches out before you. But you need to hold those plans tentatively, anticipating that I may have other ideas. The most important thing to determine in what to do right now. Instead of scanning the horizon of your life, looking for things that need to be done, concentrate on the task before you and the One who never leaves your side. Let everything else fade into the background. This will unclutter your mind, allowing Me to occupy more and more of your consciousness.
Trust Me to show you what to do when you have finished what you are doing now. I will guide you step by step, as you bend your will to mine. Thus you stay close to Me on the path of Peace.
Proverbs 19:21 Luke 1:79

Please guide my life Lord in Jesus name Amen.
But the fruit of the imageSpirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.Galatians 5:22,23

0 Kudos

You leave old habits behind by starting out with the thought, 'I release the need for this in my life.' 

― Wayne Dyer 

0 Kudos

“ Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. ”

― Thich Nhat Hanh 

0 Kudos

In a world of unrelenting changes, I am the One who never changes. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Find in Me the stability for which you have yearned.
I created a beautifully ordered world: one that reflected My perfection. Now however, the world is under the bondage of sin and evil. Every person on the planet faces gaping Jaws of uncertainty. The only antidote to this poisonous threat is drawing closer to Me. In My Presence you can face uncertainty with perfect Peace.
Revelation 22:13 John 16:33

My Dear Lord please send Your Blessings to all our becomeanEX brothers and sisters.  Many are suffering and in pain and have no where to turn but You. Show Your Mercy and guidance by showing them the way to Your Love. In Jesus name Amen
0 Kudos

This is as true in everyday life as it is in battle: we are given one life and the decision is ours whether to wait for circumstances to make up our mind, or whether to act, and in acting, to live. 

― Omar N. Bradley 

✨Practice positive affirmations