cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

les

Over 11,000 on here...how many are active quitters?

I wonder if there is any way to find out how many of us have been active in the last month? I know many who have come and gone, but who still have profiles posted. Just curious...statistically speaking it might give us an idea on the success rate of who comes here. Maybe this site doesn't work for everyone, but it would be interesting to find out how many actually are participating these days.
0 Kudos
40 Replies
michele2

I'm here~14 days!!!!!!!!! 212 cigarettes not smoked!!!!
0 Kudos
bryan5

I am 8 Days 21 hrs 17min
0 Kudos
les

Wow! I haven't read this thread in a few days and had no idea there were so many responses...this is really great! Let's do the bumpity bump and see if we can't find anymore!!
0 Kudos
Sylvia_Deitz

I'm here. 4 months & 1 week...I really need this site for encouragement and to encourage others.
0 Kudos
linda8

I am here, Very important to me. 10 days and counting, and I would like to think that even after a long time i will continue to be here and help those who follow in our footsteps.
0 Kudos
kim50

Here~
0 Kudos
Diana20

Im here!~ Thanks for YOU Being here. 4 Months+
0 Kudos
les

That's 32 of us so far!!! Anyone else? Surely out of over 11,000, we can find more than 32 who are still here!!
0 Kudos
debbie53

I'm still here and happily SMOKE FREE!!!!!
0 Kudos
Susan59

The best way for EX to do this would be to send out email or a survey. They could easily pull up login stats but that wouldn't indicate how many people had quit or remained quit. Just my thoughts....

Susan Day 335
0 Kudos