cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Our quits is an awesome gift to ourselves!

With the right Mindset we can do just about anything we put our minds to AND thankfully quitting smoking and remaining quit is definitely DOABLE not easy by any stretch of the imagination BUT very Doable PLUS it's the best gift that any of us will ever give ourselves which is the GIFT OF LIFE .....BUT we all must choose to stick with N.O.P.E ~N.M.W in order to remain Smokefree ....

27235c2c62eb15eb4d044d6d206eb970.jpg

My allergy med aerius seems to be working my headache isn't near as bad this morning  it's a wonderful feeling choosing Freedom over the yuckies (cigarettes)

Let's always remember and N.E.F Never Ever Forget that horrid DAY ONE or those early days and weeks of quitting smoking because Relapsing would totally suck big time BUT each and every Day WON is a GIFT of LIFE....

FB_IMG_1591226092129.jpg

Well good golly to the pin below LOL HA HA HA....

FB_IMG_1591225940144.jpg

9 Replies
YoungAtHeart

hahahahahahahaha!

Ever seen the pictures "seen  in Walmart?"  They remind me of this pin!

Thanks for the laugh!

XOXOXOXOXO

(glad the headache is easing)

Cousin-Itt

LOL       Marilyn It's your own fault        You know Walmart requires Mask

Glad you headaches are getting better

The image has absolutely nothing to do with you post except the look on the baby's face made me laugh so I thought I share

Have a good day

Christine13

Thanks Marilyn for the laughs.  I'm struggling around here this morning trying not to have one of the death sticks.

I'm making it through it, thank god.  I'm glad your headache is a wee bit better.

sweetplt

Hahahaha....Happy Thursday Marilyn...~ Colleen 549 DOF 

YoungAtHeart

Christine,

THINK about that smoke all the way through.  It is not going to be the same experience you are remembering.  That first inhalation is going to taste awful, it is going to burn all the way down your throat, through your esophagus, and make your lungs feel like burning charcoal.  THEN the cough it produces is going to HURT, and you are going to feel like you might just cough up a portion of your lung.

THEN you are going to have to strive to quit again, worrying about it (on top of the pandemic) and trying to convince yourself to start in again. THEN you will have to go through all the physical and mental travails that those first days entail.

You have done this too many times now, Christine13  - so get up, get out, march in place, blog "HELP!", find a funny YouTube video....don't let that smoking thought rattle around in your brain unchecked.

Just don't smoke NO MATTER WHAT, please!

MarilynH

You've got this Chris you are going to succeed in living a life of Freedom.

MarilynH

0 Kudos
Strudel

So happy to hear that your headache is better. Please take care dear Marilyn! 

MarilynH

Thanks Kathy you take care too....

0 Kudos