cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

John-C.

Newbie Quitters

You can use this wall to introduce yourself and tell your story! Remember, this group is only for those who have stopped smoking completely (no matter for how long). We can use the advice of experienced EX's, too. I am on my 4th day (again), using this site much more and reading reading reading!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
444 Replies
katheen

0 Kudos
katheen

Well I have 10 days today and do not plan on goning back throw Hell week again ever.

Kathleen
0 Kudos
olivia

Anybody here still? A lot of these groups seem to be dead 😞 I am on Day 3 if anybody is still here!
0 Kudos
katheen

I quit two days ago and I feel really good about it and so far I have'nt even craved one I believe that is because I was so ready for this quit this time.

Kathleen
0 Kudos
melissa5

hang on everyone, I have 88days now and I am feeling great!!! 1 day at time really is all you can do!
0 Kudos
katheen

On day five and does it feel great not to have to worry about how to get that next pack of smokes. Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I'm doing alright so far.
0 Kudos
John-C.

True, the advice and support you can get here is priceless. But only you can make the decision and hold firm to your quit! Best wishes and keep up the good work. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
0 Kudos
John-C.

That is great Jenn, keep it up!
0 Kudos
bike-run-hike

Today is my eight day. Soon it will be time for bed. That means tomorrow is the ninth day. I have not worked due to Spring vacation. I will need support for tomorrow!
0 Kudos
John-C.

Jenn, the coughing will not go away immediately, but be patient. Read this article for more info on why coughing might actually become worse for a period of time after quitting: www.quitsmokingsupport.com/coughing.htm. In the end, it will be much better, these things are all a sign that your body is healing! Best wishes.
0 Kudos