cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

John-C.

Newbie Quitters

You can use this wall to introduce yourself and tell your story! Remember, this group is only for those who have stopped smoking completely (no matter for how long). We can use the advice of experienced EX's, too. I am on my 4th day (again), using this site much more and reading reading reading!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
444 Replies
scguerra

It's been 24 days...every so often I think about smoking

grandmat48

I am excited to try I set my quit day and am trying really hard I hope I can have willpower it scares me so I just joined this site today and am proud to be a part of it
Donewithit29

Hi everyone! I'm excited about today, because this is dat I will use 50 years from now when I mention my last time I ever smoked a cigarette! This is my 3rd time trying and you know what they say about the 3rd time! I want to be an ex smoker forever! Good luck to us all.. we can do it folks!

hello my quit date is on 12-31-2016 and I'm hoping it will take this time. I have to make it work you can hear me breathing from across the room. and i can bearly make it from my house to the car when i'm going somewhere. i'm going to need a lot of suport but I know that i can do this. I quit for eight years the last time. So here goes.

0 Kudos
ccrider

today is day 27 feeling good about myself, trying to make healthy choices when eating, trying not to snack

0 Kudos