cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

barepocket

Need Your Help!

I'm ready to quit I'm sitting here smelling the odor of tobacco, my computer about to crash need to save some money somewhere and it wasn't hard to decide where to start

I don't know anything about social forums

I'm 60 grandfather of 5, father of 2 married 37 years

Had a couple failed back surgeries this year that left me with only 35% strength in legs

Give me some guidance please

0 Kudos
2 Replies
dave112

I am a grandfather to 8 kids I have 3 grown kids I have prostrate cancer this is my second cancer battle.

I also have COPD 40% lung copacity left I have gerds and ulsers and hemochromatosis.

I have a heart flutter and neuropathy .

If I don't figure out a way to quit I will die I can't afford nicotine suplaments.

Please give me your best advise

0 Kudos
john1955

Dear Dave, My name is John. I'm new to this program. I don't usually give advice, but am using this program along with personal experience as best as I can. By taking advantage of the program and being honest, I believe I'll make it this time. And I know I need to continue to use the program following my quit date to get the support I need. I also have a family member and friends who know of my challenge and are willing to assist. I need to tell the rest of my family. This will give me added support. I think the most important thing I've learned thus far through the program is that I have finally asked for assistance and I don't have to go it alone.

Good Luck to you...you can do it!

0 Kudos