cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

callie

My Experience with the E-cigarette

I have smoked for about 20 years. I have tried everything to quit smoking including chantix, the patch, sheer will power and thegum. Nothing has ever worked until now. The e cigarette is amazing to me and I am so grateful for this product. I am now a NON SMOKER! The main characteristics about the e cigarette that I amaze me is..... I don't smell like an ashtray, I am not inhaling 4000 chemicals that normal cigarettes have, there is no smoke which mean no tar in my lungs!!! If you have reservations about ordering it, don't... take it form a 20 year smoker, this thing works!!!!
0 Kudos
8 Replies
k-tague

Congrats! I'll add my support. I was 2 packs a day for 40 years failing misarably with every attempt to quit. Then last Christmas the grand kids came to visit. I made up my mind that no mater what it took, I was going to quit this year for them. Two weeks later while stopping for gas I saw an add for one of the e-cigs. After checking them out, a week later I bought one. That was Jan. 21st 2009. First day smoke free was the next day. It was a big change that first week. Second week much easier. Third week didn't care about real ones. Now after 6 months I still have urges now and then but nothing that will break me now. Have not used the e-cig now for over three months and am looking for some needy person to give it to. Good luck to all others no matter what you use to help quitting.
0 Kudos
bren2

My husband just ordered this for himself. He's like you, tried everything else to no avail. I'm going to try cold turkey. Reading reviews from people that have used it and it did infact work for them, gives me hope for him.
0 Kudos
mikeyv311

I Have been smoking for 11+ years, and just received my Titan 510 E-cig from TotallyWickedE-Liquid.com. Since I have received my product I havn't smoked in over 2 weeks! Being around my friends that smoke disgusts me. I can't believe I have smoked these nasty things for sooo long. I recommend very highly that anyone trying to quit check out E-Cigs. You can still have your nicotine to calm your cravings without the horrible health effects and nasty smell. This is truly an evolutionary product that every smoker looking to quit smoking should try!!!!!!!

-Mike

0 Kudos
ncmom

I have something called Smoking Everywhere..............like E I think..comes with cartridges, etc.  I will try this in my final week up to my quit date 28th.  I look forward to being smoke free.  Hope to be a good influence to my son.

thanks for the advice,

ncmom

0 Kudos
jannet

Hi there

I have heard about the e-cigarette, ok instead of ordering on the internet  Can I buy them in a store I am really anxious to quit

Please someone tell me where I can buy them here in Florida  btw it is freezing here.

thank you

HELP

Jannet

0 Kudos
asap

I have been kicking around buying one of these.  Good to see that it helps people.  I read that they still have nicotine though?  Is that true?

0 Kudos
lucky5

ive been smoke free feb9th 2010,ive been useing the e cig , im so glad i found this site ,some say you go 18 then14 then7 i think then0 ? please let me know? is anybody still out there useing this?

0 Kudos
gregg2

I have been smoke free for 2 weeks now using the Joye 510 e cigarette. I smoked for 15 years. It kills my cravings and I don't stink anymore. I can also use it indoors! I got 2 for $40 from nicotinenivana.com. It has been the most popular model I have seen for a while so I decided to get it. You can definitely quit with the e cig if it has good vapor production. The 510 is among the best rated on the web.

0 Kudos