cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bonnie.s

Moving

Guess I checked in at just the right time, a day before the platform move.  I'm glad I stopped by before I was clueless lol.

Coming up on 2 years smoke free!  I still can't believe it.  My husband is on a, new to him, pill form chemo.  He's feeling good.  He's even starting to show some resemblance to his old self.  For a while there he looked nothing like the man I married.  Sad just what cancer does to a person.  We will have a scan in 4 weeks to find out if its slowing the cancer any.  As always prayers are welcomed and appreciated.  I will keep you posted.  Here's hoping anyone reading and keeping up with my blogs will stop before its to late.  Trust me, you never want to go through what we are battling right now.  God Bless!  

9 Replies
Bonnie

Glad you did check in, Bonnie, and congrats on almost 2 years. It is amazing isn't it? I'm sorry for your husband's struggle; haven't heard of chemo in pill form before but glad he's feeling OK. Hope the progress continues...my best friend told me tonight she has no intention of ever quitting..hard to imagine but true...

Don't be a stranger, new platform or not

RoseH

Congratulations on almost two years’ quit bonnie.s

Both of you will be in my prayers!

JACKIE1-25-15

Congrats on 2 years quit coming up.  Hope your husband gets better. Thanks for dropping by. 

YoungAtHeart

WOW - almost TWO years?!

Cool!

Barbscloud

Congrats on your continued success.  Keeping you and your husband in my thoughts and hoping for a positive outcome.

Barb

maryfreecig

Congratulations, Bonnie on making your quit work one day at a time. Happy two years (soon). Thanks for sharing. Best wishes to you and your husband. 

elvan

Prayers going up for you & your husband. Happy impending 2 year anniversary.

Ellen

bonnie.s

Thanks everyone

indingrl

Bonnie and your husband and ALL your family in MY Lord Jesus name amen

CONGRATS 2 years coming up as a NON SMOKER

0 Kudos