cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ideleon3

Longest I've gone without a nicotine pouch!!!

SO FAR I'M ON DAY 18 WITHOUT NICOTINE POUCHES!!!

I FEEL SO FREE!!!

JUST HOPE AND PRAY I DON'T RELAPSE!!!

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
11 Replies
Barbscloud

@ideleon3 Super congrats on 18 days of success.  Glad you stopped by to share your achievement.  You won't have to hope if you stick to your commitment, use your quit tools and reach out to the Ex if you're tempted to use the pouches.

We're here to support you.

Barbscloud_1-1664213420976.jpg

Barb

0 Kudos
ideleon3

THANK YOU SO MUCH, MA'AM!!!

I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

ALTHOUGH I DID RELAPSE TODAY!!! :'(

0 Kudos

0 Kudos
ideleon3

THANK YOU, MA'AM OR SIR!!!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ideleon3 were you using Zyn or some other pouch?

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
ideleon3

ON 8mg pouches!!! Nasty little boogers they are!!! 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@ideleon3 Hope you're getting right back on track.

Barb

0 Kudos
Derek_44

• Congratulations on 18 days. I’m currently in the process of weaning off of them until my quit date on the 22nd of April. I’m doing one pouch every 12 hours. Pretty much one in the morning and one in the evening. I started using them because I dealt with a lot of toxic coworkers and family members. Life has been pretty stressful. Next month I am going to start a new job. I want to be 100 percent clean before I start working. It’s going to be tough to handle but I’ll get through it. The hardest part is running to the pouch whenever I get depressed or anxious at work. I was wondering if you had any tips on dealing with dependency when you’re feeling down or scared. 
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Livebetter2023 @Barbscloud @biscuit9 @maryfreecig @Sootie  Have any ideas for @Derek_44 ?

Updated: Actually I just found  Re: Struggling - EX Community  which has some responses from some of those I've mentioned above.

EX Community Admin Team