cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

KV01

Jan: What's Your Quit Date?

Welcome to this group! Let's start this group off with sharing our chosen quit dates for January 2015.

I'll go first,

January 11, 2015

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
26 Replies
mommydea

My quit date is today (1/8/15). I am using patches.

0 Kudos
catspride23

Mine was yesterday 1/12 and I did it! I'm using the patch 🙂

0 Kudos

My quit date was yesterday (Jan 12) - and I'm doing good. I'm using the patch ... just my mind nagging at me that something's missing. However, I'm keeping busy!

0 Kudos
msm719

Beth - Same quit date, Jan 12! I found myself going 5 days w/o smoking before a weekend trip away where I smoked. I was even a little grossed out by my last cigarette. This is my 2nd try and I am determined that it will be successful. 

0 Kudos
ruralgrl

My last smoke was 10:30 pm on the night of the 13th. so not sure if my quit date started the 13 or the 14th... but I calling today day 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
elizabeth101

January 18, 2015. Today. Just for today. Yes. I've been prepared for this for some time.  Here we go!!!

0 Kudos
Scott106

my quit date is today, January 20th.  i have tried to quit so many times, so i'm hoping this is it.  Using the nicotine patches.

0 Kudos
jdrabbit01

January 18th for me.  It's been a little tough but I think I am more mentally prepared than I have been before.  No patches or meds this time. 

carlad218

My quit date is Jan 18th...my daughters birthday...she will be 26...and has always been after me to quit...so now I have 2 grandsons...it’s my #1 GOAL to quit!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

carlad218‌ Congrats on making the choice! I look forward to watching your journey!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos