cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sharpie62

Is anyone else really tired?

My quit date was Friday, and I'm doing pretty well, but am sleeping ALL THE TIME. Is anyone else having that experience?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
sharpie62

Hey - Kris pointed me to a link on her page- here's the quit keeper tracker thingy - http://dedicateddesigns.com/qk/

I haven't actually tried it yet, but plan to soon
0 Kudos
melinda2

Sharpie, I also got very very tired. Taking long naps and sleeping 11 hour nights. I also got ill which is a form of withdrawal. But it only lasted about 3 to 4 days. Now I feel better than ever! Hang in there! You can do it!!!
0 Kudos
pat14

I quit on May 12. Put the patch on the 11th before going to bed and started the 12 without smoking. So far, so good ...ñ except for the sleepiness. Lol, just like some of you mention, it is so hard staying awake, I am constantly tired and ready for a nap and to make it worse, I got a cold two days ago and that is making me even more sleepy. Does anyone know when the sleeping beauty thing will pass? I guess I should just be thankful thyat I am not having any cravings and the patches are doing their thing nicely... I only wish I was a little more alert!
0 Kudos