cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: I so enjoyed the Zoom meeting :)

Thank you for our Virtual 8 zoom meeting Strudel Giulia Brenda_M and Mark and anyone else that worked so hard to put it together thank you thank you Thank you, I honestly don't know if I'll ever get to an actual reunion in person so this meant so much to be me to be able see some of your faces and hear your voices, I want to especially thank Kathy for helping me figure out Zoom  you are a sweetheart......

You all are sweethearts friends and Fellow EXers and most definetly EXtended family YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON because LIFE really is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand.....

a6533ac69319af290953270efdd0b657.jpg

18 Replies
AnnetteMM

I knew I'd forget

MarilynH

You were missed Annette, huge hug! AnnetteMM

Strudel

Thanks Marilyn! It was a wonderful evening and I am so glad you made it! Thanks again to Giulia‌, Brenda_M‌ , Michwoman‌ , and Mark!! 

MarilynH

Oops I missed Michwoman, I Thank you too for everything it was so nice to be able to see you and everyone.

Giulia

It meant so much to US to see your face too!  Though you have shared so many wonderful pictures of you and your family, your mounds of snow, there's no comparison to a "moving" picture with a voice attached!  Especially when it's YOURS!

MarilynH

Aaah thank you Giulia.

0 Kudos
Michwoman

I think I am on the bottom of the ladder when it comes to the organization of this! I appreciate the kudos, but Kathy, Brenda, Giulia & Mark are the real heroes!

Strudel

Laura - You were VERY important in the planning....and for the special touches about Betty and Sharon! 

MarilynH

0 Kudos