cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

manofsteele

I am Smoke Free In June. I Am looking For A June Quit Buddy For Me !!

Quit Smoking June 08 and Want a Quit Buddy?

Someone That Can Relate to You and Your Quit !

Am I talking to you? Then Reply and Tell Us Something About You!

Please Also Take Advantage of Our Additional Support Areas !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daily Pledge - Quit Party Central - Relapse Traps - Game Room
Quit Reasons - Thanks and Praise - Tough Luv - Words of Wisdom ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great Reading - http://www.tobacco-facts.info/
For a Free Quit Keeper - http://dedicateddesigns.com/qk/

YOU CAN DO IT ... we can help .....just ask !
If you are not letting a group congratulate and luv on you for Super Anniversaries... Run Don't Walk to the Quit Party Central Area Where We Luv to Party !
Make it a Super Successful Smoke Free Day and We Want to See You In Our Daily Pledge !
Ray
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
rob17

Stacy...did you get my email?
0 Kudos
manofsteele

I totally believe in Quit buddies. I had 3 and 2 celebrated our 4 years quits in April. The other has a strong 2 almost 3 year quit now after a small slip.

I would also suggest hooking up with Melissa..... She is going to be a winner I can feel it. She is supportive, fun, real and i think a great person to have a conversation with on a consistent basis.

You guys are making great decisions.

I highly suggest pledging daily in the Daily pledge group with your smoke buddy. You might even find other smoke buddies in there. it really helps strengthen your smoke free journey !!

Ray
0 Kudos
melissa9

Hey ManofSteele! Awww how sweet. U r going to make me blush. blushing . Thanks for all the help you have given me. I don't know if I could of done it with out you well and God Of course. youre a great friend
0 Kudos