cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

beverly4

Hi I'm new here

Hi I joined this site to help me try & quit...again.  Twelve years ago, I successfully quit & stayed quit for 10 continuous years.  Then my life became complicated, I also started dating a smoker & within a year I had ruined a 10 year winning streak!  The problem is, I quit so easily last time.  I said I'm done & poof, I was!  Now, it's more difficult than I can describe.  I also feel kinda like I threw away a 10 yr gift & it makes me feel like a moron for letting that happen.  Anyway, I'm saying all this because if anyone has any advice or suggestions, please feel free to message me.  Love & hugs, Beverly 🙂

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hi Beverly and Welcome! This is a great support site. I know of a few people here who ruined 10 quits and they (along with the rest of us) would love to help and support you with your quit. We all hang out in the Blogs section on the site, not here in the forums. Please, come join us and write a blog to introduce yourself so that everyone will know you're there (what you wrote here is perfect, but no one will see). 

Just hit the Blogs tag and then you can read all our blogs and comment. On the left side of that page, in blue letters is "write a blog". Make sure to hit "publish" when you're done. Again, welcome, and I hope to see you there soon. 

I'm Jordan, please feel free to message me if there's anything I can help you with 😃

0 Kudos