cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

misty_dawn

Hi, I'm new as a member, but not to the site...

Become an EX actually helped me stop smoking at the end of July, and minus 1 cigarette a few weeks ago, I've been smoke free since.

I gave my cigarettes away right before we gave the house keys to the landlord the day we moved out of state and haven't bought a pack since.  Major stresses during the quit include moving household interstate 1100 miles away, starting a small business, single parenthood (2 kids), some culture shock, etc.....

My problem now is that I am having an incredibly difficult time remaining quit.  At any given time, I am ready to relapse completely.  At this point, I can barely remember exactly what the motivation was to quit and am not sure even what the triggers are.

It's absolutely imperative that I do not start smoking again, as my kids and I have agreed that if I stopped smoking they won't start.

Any insight or ideas are welcome!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hello!  For many responses to your questions I suggest that you copy and paste this message in a new blog. We all hang out in the Blogs!  See above next to Groups.

I glad to see you here and commend you for coming here before relapsing. Just repost right away in the blogs and lots of people with help you.

0 Kudos