cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

selena

Hello Im New :)

im not quit yet, my quit date is May 31st 2010. My boyfriend and I are going to do this together. I just wanted to know how everyone is doing with quitting and if anyone has any advice for us! Ive tried quitting in the past and failed but I am ready, its all I think about, quitting. My health problems are made worse by smoking, the boyfriend is a type 1 diabetic smoker, its to much, as well I have a 6 month old little girl! Enough is enough! What made you finally decide its time?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
risti

good luck

0 Kudos
metha

Hi i have just somked my last cig. im here for help with this new life style. i have been smoking for 20 years now and i an trired of it. i feel like i am letting God down every time i light up.  i have tried before but i hate the overwelming felling of needing a smoke. Do you think the gum is good for that., or do you have another way.

0 Kudos
smuenz

i have made the committment to quit and frankly I'm a little scared. I have smoked for 30 years and I am only 42year old!! I want to be around to see my kids and grand kids graduate and become adults. I have resolved myself to the fact that I will probably blow up like a whale. My hubby and I are doing this together. Any words of wisdome would be welcome.

0 Kudos