cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

dobers

Halfway through the month...

How is everyone doing? Hopefully we haven't lost anyone along the way... Post your stats and let's commit to encouraging each other.

Quit Date - June 8th

Not smoked - 205 cigarettes

Money Saved - $92.60

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Terri103

You are doing good on your quit!!!  Keep working your plan and no matter what:  DON'T SMOKE!!

0 Kudos
Summer-Rain

160 Days of freedom for me.  I'm in Texas and we are dealing with TS Bill.  But I want smoke over it.

The journey continues

0 Kudos

Onward and upward!

0 Kudos
ninepatch

Congrats on your quit!  You are doing great.  Keep up that positive attitude, it will carry you along way.  NOPE!

07/27/2012 Started this Journey

31,606 cigs not smoked

$9,481 money saved

Loven every minute of it!

0 Kudos
aztec

quit May 5th 2009

I would rather breathe than smoke.

my sister layed them down 55 days ago, I am proud to say I was a good example to her.

I hope everyone here pats themselves on the back for quitting, even if you are still practicing quitting, just keep pushing them away and don't stop breathing, so that means you need to inhale oxygen not smoke.

take your health seriously, we are getting older everyday. I am so glad I quit 6 years ago with the help of this site, my counselor, friends, family, doctors. and everyone that I have made friends with here on ex. I love you all.

aztec

0 Kudos
joyeuxencore

Congrats on your dec ision and commitment to take your life back! Great job! xo

0 Kudos
djmurray

165 days quit -- and very happy about each and every day as it stacks up!

0 Kudos
ShawnP

My name is Shawn, and I am a nicotine addict.
  I have stopped nicotine for 3 years, 3 months, 21 hours, 12 minutes and 36 seconds (1187 days).

I've not smoked 23758 death sticks, and saved $6,800.55.
  I've saved 82 days, 11 hours and 48 minutes of my life.
0 Kudos