cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Greetings and Salutations

Aloha ... i'm Beth

i'm just ... ready

i look forward to days of not having my clothes stink of smoke .. or my hair .. or my breath

to not be defined by the cylinder of tobacco, paper, cotton (and now carpet glue if you have those lovely fire-safe ones like i do) or a slave to it's every beck and call

i like this site - let's you know you're not the only one feeling like you have to talk yourself off a ledge every time you want to light up

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
4 Replies

There are two people that have offices down the hall from me that smoke. They take smoke breaks several times a week. I know when they come back inside... not because I can see them walk by or hear them talking... but because I can SMELL them... for real... I don't want to smell like that ANYMORE!!!

0 Kudos

i completely understand ... it's like being at a bar then walking into a non-smokers home .. you feel like a walking, talking ashtray

so gross

0 Kudos
gina28

Hi Beth how are you? Glad to see you on this site. I agree with you. I am on day 4 and so glad that I don't stink like a cigarette. Best of luck to you and your quit!

0 Kudos
steamfitter

Hello all.  I'm Andrew.  Just started.  I ot 2 smokes left in my pack.  do i smoke them the quit.  how does this all work? 

like AA?

0 Kudos