cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning to all

Hi everyone,

Happy Sunday!!!!!!!  I am up early and doing a load of wash.  Hopefully everybody will have a great day of rest.  

We have been given a precious gift!!!!!  Guard it well.  Many try to quit smoking and never do.  This site is a glorious blessing!!!!!  Stay close and blog.  You will overcome.

N. O. P. E. 

8 Replies
indingrl

Thank you mike and GREAT GOD MORNING TO YOU. Keep on keeping on love n hug for you too.

0 Kudos
aztec

Good Morning Mike

I am so glad we quit smoking, I had a 25 year habit and now I can't believe I have 8 years.

I am waiting on a pretty dress in the mail for my 8 year reward. I hope you reward yourself

for your milestones, it really makes a difference. Sam was my 3 year reward, I can't hardly

believe he is five already.

I am losing weight/inches from not eating refined carbs and sugar.

it has been a week and my stomach looks smaller. I need to lose about 50 lbs.

I will take what I can get !

I have been walking over the river with Sam and We have been enjoying it.

it is about a 30 minute walk, Doc ordered an hour a day in nature.

Sam gets a little tired out too. We got filtered water at the water station, I have

been fillin gthe jugs a couple times a week. I use it in tea, coffee, drinkin gand for

Sam.

I am taking all of my vitamins , minerals and fiber.

I hope you have an excellent day, for an excellent friend.!

Namaste

Aztec

indingrl

Good morning Aztec GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK. Yes my beloved sister you are NOT alone I am losing goal of 75lbs walking too. Thanks for you support love and friendship in Jesus name amen I love you came on new site Aztec with a hug for you too.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Good morning Mike!! Have a great day!

indingrl

Good morning Shawn... so good you are here on new site. Sending hug n love and a big thank you for your friendship in Jesus name amen

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning, Mike, it IS still morning, I am just a bit late getting to responding to blogs.  Hope you have a beautiful Sunday!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Morning Mike and everybody I see here.  This site is indeed a blessing to us all.  

Happy Sunday!

0 Kudos
Summer-Rain

Good morning to you and may you have a wonderful smokefree day.

The journey continues

0 Kudos