cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!  And a happy weekend!!!!!!!  I don’t really have any plans for the weekend.  Do you have any plans? It’s to be cooler here.

We have given up “Absolutely Nothing” but have gained much!!!!!!  The only thing we have lost is a horrible sickness!!!!!!!!  We have kicked the addiction!!!!!!  Stay with it!!!!!!!!  You can do it!!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  This weekend will be the tail-end of a lovely visit with family.  Already looking forward to the next gathering and making plans.  Indeed we have given up nothing but have gained much.  It's been soooo nice not to have to go take a break from festivities to smoke a cigarette or even think about a cigarette.  The freedom is so welcomed.  Namaste.

SINAO

elvan

Good morning, Mike.  I am working tomorrow so probably sleeping on Sunday.  It is much cooler here in VA too, makes me happy that the humidity has dropped.

Happy Friday!

Ellen

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike!  Happy Friday to you.  I will have my son and his family visiting this weekend as they decide what to do after the hurricane.  Peaden Air Conditioning is offering their Panama City employees wonderful options to help cover expenses as the recovery process begins, thank goodness.  I am blessed but I think it will be awhile before our lives return to 'normal'.  

Thanks for being here, Mike.  I appreciate your posts!!

0 Kudos
Strudel

Lovely weather here after the horrific storm yesterday! Driving to Charlotte tomorrow for a charity walk. Hope you have a wonderful weekend Mike! 

0 Kudos