cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi,

Happy Saturday!!!!!!!  It’s to be cooler today.  Yesterday I rode to the hospital to get a blood test done. I quess today I will go to market.

Isn’t the new life something?  I never realized quitting smoking could be nice and life changing!!!!!!!  I have found out some very interesting things about myself!!!!!!  After you get the nicotine out of your personality, you heal up!!!!!!!  Enjoy!!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

6 Replies
sweetplt

Happy Saturday Mike, this is so true, learning more about oneselve after the smoke has lifted.  Have a great day. 

0 Kudos
Sootie

Hi Mike---I rarely get up early enough to comment on your blog before it gets lost in the days other blogs.....so HI! And thanks for being our faithful good morning greeting on EX! I live close to you and you are right......brrrrrrr! It's getting cold again with a possibility of more snow. Stay warm.

elvan

Good morning, Mike...yes, I am up this morning too.  I am getting ready for work.  Have a lovely Saturday.

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Happy Saturday Mike life really does get better and better without the crutch of cigarettes.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Howdy Mike.  Happy Saturday to you!  We sure do learn a LOT about ourselves when we quit, don't we.  Good lessons!

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

16-cute-ways-to-say-good-morning.jpg

0 Kudos