cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tina26

General Support

hi tam, I was thinking that the steps will be a big part of my program...stubborn is my middle name
0 Kudos
536 Replies
alex64

Aloha, 6 badges !  I'll Quit tomorrow too !

Thanks, Regaining Our Freedon - Smoke-Free, for being an open group !  I'd just started looking for a group, "freedom" is the goal for me, and I can tell also by the thread comments, I've come to the right place !

Good Luck to us all !

Storm.3.1.14

Greetings and Welcome.  Generally the groups and forums here are not where most of the activity takes place.  Please check the dates of the responses on the group and see if there are any recent ones before posting your own.  If the posts look old you're unlikely to get a response to yours.

The majority of the support community here reside in the Blogs.  It's one of the blue tabs above the EX Community Header.  The best way to introduce yourself and gain the greatest support is to write a blog yourself.  We're eager to meet you.  Simply click on the Blog tab, then on "write a blog post," give it a title, type in the body and click on "Publish."  Look forward to seeing your there!

0 Kudos
Storm.3.1.14

Greetings and Welcome.  Generally the groups and forums here are not where most of the activity takes place.  Please check the dates of the responses on the group and see if there are any recent ones before posting your own.  If the posts look old you're unlikely to get a response to yours.

The majority of the support community here reside in the Blogs.  It's one of the blue tabs above the EX Community Header.  The best way to introduce yourself and gain the greatest support is to write a blog yourself.  We're eager to meet you.  Simply click on the Blog tab, then on "write a blog post," give it a title, type in the body and click on "Publish."  Look forward to seeing your there!

0 Kudos
Storm.3.1.14

Greetings and Welcome.  Generally the groups and forums here are not where most of the activity takes place.  Please check the dates of the responses on the group and see if there are any recent ones before posting your own.  If the posts look old, you're unlikely to get a response to yours.

0 Kudos
Storm.3.1.14

Greetings and Welcome.  Generally the groups and forums here are not where most of the activity takes place.  Please check the dates of the responses on the group and see if there are any recent ones before posting your own.  If the posts look old (I found these to be older than 1,574 days!), you're unlikely to get a response to yours.

0 Kudos
Storm.3.1.14

Greetings and Welcome.  Generally the groups and forums here are not where most of the activity takes place.  Please check the dates of the responses on the group and see if there are any recent ones before posting your own.  If the posts look old (I found these to be older than 1,636 days!), you're unlikely to get a response to yours.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

July 14th was my quit date, totally smoke free yay. 

hampton

Hi.  3 days for my quit. I will do this!!!

sonny18

It's been hard but doing great. 1 more day in

0 Kudos
crystalake

that's good inspiration Jacque

0 Kudos