cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tina26

General Support

hi tam, I was thinking that the steps will be a big part of my program...stubborn is my middle name
0 Kudos
536 Replies

The nicodemon tried to get me when I was stressed today, but I didn't give in. 15 Days without a cigarette. Halfway to a MONTH! I pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hours. Taking this a day at a time, hitting milestones and celebrating them with my loved ones and celebrating them with PRIDE

0 Kudos
stmand92

I pledge to get through hump day smoke free. Here's to day 30 of no smoking

0 Kudos

Hello everyone, tomorrow will hopefully be the day I can kick this habit. I have tried so many times and failed so I broke down and bought the patches, gonna start using ten tomorrow! I hope they help I've never made it over  a day or two smoke free. Have the worked for anyone else?

0 Kudos
stmand92

committing to another day smoke free

0 Kudos
swilson2

i pledge too not smoke for the next 24 hours i have 3 weeks of being smoke free, i do feel so much better, i am amazed !!

0 Kudos
stmand92

I pledge to not smoke for another weekend 

0 Kudos
stmand92

I pledge to not smoke for another weekend 

0 Kudos
Carol5

Well, hello to all of yous. Sorry I have not been on. Daughters are finishing up with their last week of school, so it is crazy. Finalizing the end of school activities, and sprucing up the classrooms has consumed me.

I am doing alright. Not been able to eat much of anything lately. Doctor said this is my last month of Chantix. YAY!!! Tired of them. I am 34 on Thursday, so I am doing wonderfully. I quit for my birthday, and staying strong. Cannot keep food down, so hoping that I can lose some of this weight.

Carol

Ps- sorry that this is not my normal posts, but I am ready for bed. Sweet dreams & God bless

0 Kudos
stmand92

I pledging to go another 24 hours without smoking.

0 Kudos
stmand92

I am pledging to spend the next 24 hours as a non-smoker

0 Kudos