cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Find a Quit Buddy

I am looking for a quit buddy that will have a few minutes to chat, probably in the evenings, about our journeys to becoming EXs. I am looking for another college student, and would prefer to talk to someone else who is athletic. The struggle between being an athlete and a smoker is quite the battle! Feel free to message me!! Good luck!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
432 Replies

I joined ex yesterday. This is day 2 no ciggibutts. I'm feeling very confident. I just purchased some Habitrol patches and gum. Habitrol is the same as nicorette but half the price.

Check it out!

habitrol2u.com

0 Kudos
cgstoreme

I quit on Sunday  3/22 after I got a bad cough. I

had a real bad craving last Wednesday but I  had hid my cigarettes and could not find them. So I started praying and asked god what was wrong with me. LOL I saw a picture in my mind of an ex boyfriend that was/is a crack addict. Then I started laughing because I guess that is what I am an addict with a strong will to stop.except I am a cig. Addict.

0 Kudos
serpas97

I'm on my 13th day quit and constantly searching for more tools to help me stay quit.  The last time I quit (for 8 years!) was 10 years ago. I promised when I turned 40 I'd quit.  Well, I'm 40 now so this is it. I'm taking a multi sided approach this time. I'm using mini lozengers, a stop smoking hypnosis app on my phone and registered for the smokefree.gov study. The last couple of days have been very hard.  All I wanted to do yesterday when I got home after a long week was sit with my smoker husband, have a cocktail and smoke.  How pathetic right? 

0 Kudos
mrs.-pongo

7 and a half days with not cigarette...will power don't fail me now

0 Kudos
sue26

I will be needing help my quit date April 6 2012....Sue

0 Kudos
mudlespud

Hi all, I joined this site yesterday. I am seeking others who need support like I do. I have tried several time in my life and even quit for three years. I set my quit date on June 22, 2012.  Hope to see you around.

0 Kudos
leonaevans

I am trying to find help/support in quitting. Thank you

0 Kudos
pepper_ranch

Hi my name is Linda I'm 22 and pregnant looking to quit for good and not just for the duration of the pregnancy looking for a female quit buddy possibly in the US

0 Kudos
laughnlove3

Hi i just joined and need help quitting. I just found out yesterday that i am pregnant so im ready to start this proccess. Thanks

0 Kudos
badersfi

hi i just joined need help too hard to do on your own .people who never smoked just dont understand look foward to hearing from people.

0 Kudos