cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

j3ffmeadowsgm

Equinox Housing

Because of my depression I had stopped taking my medications. I am a quadruple heart bypass patient and I need my heart and blood pressure medications. Also my anti depression medication and my anti psychotic medication. I needed to leave my apartment and move into the main Equinox apartment building. I talked with the director of the program and she assured me that I could move back to my old apartment when I'm ready. The director lied. I can't move back to my old apartment, they won't let me. I have to be put in the system again for an apartment. 

I went back to my old apartment and my old roommate wanted me to give him my keys. He does not want me there anymore. He is mentally **bleep**, Catholic and Republican and he thinks gay and lesbian people are a sin against God. Half of his thinking is by way of his sister who is also Republican and hates me. 

I can't believe anything Equinox says, there are days when there is no staff on duty because they only have one person on shift and they are not here. 

Equinox assistant director said she would find me an apartment that was single occupancy if I take my medications for a month. I can't believe anything Equinox says.

It really effects depression. Yesterday I talked to the assistant director about the voice that says I am worthless and she said we all have that little voice. She has no idea about schizophrenia and depression .

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
j3ffmeadowsgm

My language in this post was bleeped.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@j3ffmeadowsgm I answered your other post.

Barb

0 Kudos